Sunday, March 4, 2018

New Covers and Writing Life

I made new covers for Diaspora Worlds. I was tired of the old ones! I went for romantic couples, and tried to find younger models, since all the characters are fairly young. Also, I need to do something calm, since I am still getting over bronchitis/asthma inflammation. Sitting on the couch seemed like a good idea. 

I also worked on the new Starlander cover, Starlander's Pirate. I decided I should remake Starlander's Myth and am thinking of calling the series Paranormals in Space. That is the fun part of self publishing, you can rethink things and make changes.








Sad times, our little dog Baxter died unexpectedly after a very sudden, short illness. One day he was chasing squirrels, the next he was gone. We got him from my niece when he was a young dog, since she couldn't keep him. He was such a clown!
Our little Chihuahua Monita, a sweet little old lady, spends a lot more time sleeping now.We are looking for a small rescue dog, an older dog would be fine. Casper does not have many small dogs so keep you fingers crossed.




No comments:

Post a Comment

EXCERPT 2 ✨New Release!✨ The Trouble with Trifflz

  ✨New Release!✨ The Trouble with Trifflz https://www.amazon.com/dp/B0CRK8V6T4 https://books2read.com/trifflz  EXCERPT 2 Mercenary women l...